Web Analytics for Website
Adding web analytics to the website is very easy with the right tool. Wide Angle Analytics will help you win new clients in no time.
Your successful business, freelance practice, or revenue-generating blog needs web analytics. You will greatly benefit from basic information about your web visitors, their clicking habits and how they found you.
Later, you can further enrich your understanding by following detailed customer activity, such as clicks, downloads and time spent on an individual page.
With Wide Angle Analytics, you can achieve all that by adding a single script element to your website HTML code. It doesn't take more than that.
Do I need Cookie Banner for web analytics?
As Wide Angle Analytics is by default geared towards ultimate privacy and compliance, you won't need a complex and expensive consent management system. The days of Cookie Banners are gone with our new innovative approach to cookieless tracking.
Combined with an optional custom domain, you can improve reliability even more and trick unfair Adblockers.
Let's be honest. Inaccurate data can be as dangerous or even more dangerous than no data.Disclaimer: information on this website does not constitute a legal advice.
What can I measure and analyze with web analytics?
Web traffic metrics range from simple to complex. It is often combination and context that delivers actual value. Here we list signals you can capture to draw conclusions and insights about your business.
- Unique visitors count.
- The total number of page views.
- Median and average time visitors spend on your site.
- Bounce rate and your landing page stickiness.
- Where do your visitors come from in the world.
- Where did they find your website, the source of the click.
But there is more! By default, you also get a breakdown by:
- Page visited.
- Geographical location.
- The browser and operating system.
- Device type such as mobile, tablet, desktop/laptop.
Beyond these core basics, you can easily measure your website engagement with the following:
- time spent on the specific page,
- discovering more popular landing pages,
- uncovering pages that more often end the user journey, and
- which pages experience the highest bounce rate.
Custom Actions will unlock further insight. Add events to Call To Action buttons and links, experiment with different versions and plan your A/B tests. Wide Angle's action comparison dashboard quickly compares the effectiveness of these experiments.
Will my website load slower?
Not at all! Our tiny tracking script is delivered to your website by high-speed infrastructure in just a few milliseconds. Neither you nor your visitors will feel a thing.
What is the climate impact of my website with web analytics?
Sending data over the Internet consumes energy and has an environmental impact. We go the extra mile to ensure that using Wide Angle Analytics has minimal effect on climate change.
- The tracker script is tiny. Fewer bits = fewer Watts.
- Tracking events are minimized and send the absolute minimum information necessary to deliver value.
- We partner with OVH to deliver our infrastructure. OVH is a French data centre operator famous for revolutionary, patented water cooling with exceptional performance and minimal energy input.