Analytics for Squarespace site
Squarespace allows creators and businesses to quickly create stunningly looking websites. It is a very popular service, which based on certain rankings is hosting nearly 23% of companies.
Squarespace does provide its customers with web analytics, but these require cookies and consent pop-ups, and banners. You can skip these by adding Wide Angle Analytics to your Squarespace site in just a few steps.
Business and Commercial plans at Squarespace allow for
Code Injection necessary to enable Wide Angle Analytics.
- Navigate to site Settings
- At the site Settings, locate the Advanced menu
- Next, select Code Injection
- In the Footer section, please paste your unique site code snippet. You will find it in your site details.
- Be sure to publish your site to make changes take effect.